Do you require an appointment to look and try on wedding gowns ?
- Appointments are required. If you are interested in a same day appointment please call for availability.
- We have a devoted staff of passionate people who will be assisting you with zippers and laces and the like.
- Even more importantly, they will give you honest opinions on style, selection, color and more.
Do you charge a fee to try dresses on?
- No! We are honored to have you in our salon. However if you require more than 2 appointments you may be required to place a deposit.
What if I find the gown of my dreams and I don't have enough money to buy it yet? Do you have layaway?
- Yes we do!
- Normans offers in store financing* at a small fee
- With a 1/3 down payment and the balance paid in equal payments for up to 6 months if merchandise is from stock.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express as well as checks(with identification)and debit cards and cash.
How do I adjust my bridesmaid order if I think I might be pregnant?
- Order at least two sizes larger and request extra length to accommodate the baby bump.
How long does it take to order accessories?
Jewelry usually takes no more than four weeks. Quite often these are stocked items that can ship right away.
Do I have to bring my dress home until I have alterations?
- No. Selecting one of our storage packages allows you to keep your wedding gown in the store until your final pick up day.
Will you press my wedding gown?
- Absolutely. We press your gown for your wedding — We offer several pressing and storage options
Once I choose my dress, how does the ordering process work?
- First, we measure you and discuss your size.
- We require 60 percent down to place your order.
- Payment can be made with cash, check, MC, Visa, Discover or American Express .
- It is important to note that bridal gowns can take up to six months to arrive.
- When the dress is received at the store, we contact you by your preferred method (voice, email, letter) and require the balance due on your order within thirty days.
How does the bridesmaid ordering process work?
- If your party is all local they can simply come by the store at their convenience anytime before the agreed upon deadline.
- Out-of-town ladies are welcome to order on-line at www.normansprom.com.
- Payment in full is required at the time of order on bridesmaids.
- We are happy to manage your bridesmaid order and see it through to completion.
Where do you recommend that I have my gown cleaned and/or preserved?
- We use a company that we love.
- We recommend that you purchase your preservation package prior to your wedding.
- It contains everything you will need to have your gown cleaned and preserved right away.
- We give our brides a $50 discount. When purchased as part of your pressing and storage package you get an even greater savings.
When I shop for my bridal gown, is it ok to come alone?
- It is perfectly fine for you to come alone and, in fact, many of our brides do this.
- As much as we love our family and friends, sometimes too many opinions can be overwhelming.
- We recommend that you keep your party small while shopping in order to be most effective, positive and fun.
- While shopping for bridesmaids dresses, it can work well for you to bring a couple girlfriends and just have fun.
Can I cancel my order?
- Due to the nature of our merchandise all sales are final. There are no refunds,returns or exchanges so please be sure before purchasing.
Do you discount the bridesmaids gowns if I buy my wedding gown from you?
- Our “Thank You” to you for purchasing your gown is $15 OFF EACH bridesmaid dress.* (This offer is not valid with other promotions)